Hypnogun / heirs

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 10:49:53 CEST 2001

I have to explain what I think about the hypnogun (someone please tell me
the name of the story in English!):

Yes, it is a toy. But obviously there must have been a production error on
it, since it worked on Donald. Therefor, it actually CAN hypnotize real-life
people - the ones with weak "viljestyrke" (eeh... willpower is perhaps the
word I'm looking for?). And if Blackheart got his hand on this gun, he would
obviously first try it by a mistake on one of his grandchildren - which
seems for me to be as weak-minded as Donald is. This could inspire him to
create a chip or something that would make the hypnogun work for anybody.

I think I've read somewhere that Huey, Dewey and Louie are Scrooge's heirs.
But, everything is possible. I don't believe that Gladstone inherited
anything - he's not a too close relative of Scrooge...
HD&L are in my mind his main heirs. But I also believe that some of the
money went to his sisters, and maybe some of it went to a fund to maintain
the McDuck-castle. Perhaps Donald and Della got some as well (Donald
probably the most of the two of them since he visited Scrooge often, but he
would probably spend the money on short time). But all the money that's in
the VAULT, was probably inherited by HD&L, which chose to keep the money
there instead of using it - as a memorial of Scrooge. And yes, ALL three of
them inherited him, but it sounds logical that *one* of them administrates
them daily, on behalf of all of them. For example Huey.

Guess what? The Norwegian DD editor has read my story, and she is impressed!
In two weeks, she will bring it to Denmark and show it to the men with the
power...

OOps, gotta go, my teacher just arrived...

-olaf-