M&D, Comics sites

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 13 20:27:52 CEST 2001

Hi everyone!

I've moved my site ("Of Mouse and Ducks" / M&D) to a new url:
http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/
The great thing is that with this host there are no ads: no pop-ups,
(there weren't any on the previous url either ) and no immovable
frame that eats up space at the top of  the page and ruins a carefully
designed layout (as was the case)!
Thanks for using this address as your bookmark or in your links rather
than the page it links to (the site itself) so that the visits are counted by
the-- er-- counter. Absolutely no profit; just the pleasure of  seeing the
figure increase and knowing fellow fans like the site.
Oh, and I have updated it.
All my apologies to the many sites I haven't linked to yet.

Thanks a lot for the link to those great paintings, Timo!

For Rob and everybody, a few sites I have found on comcis:
http://homepage.mac.com/OldTimeComics/#D
http://www.kenpiercebooks.com/100years.htm
http://gographics.com/funnies/classic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/~teddyblue/nemo.html, which gives the name of
                                        that other strip by McCay: "Dreams of  the Rarebit Fiend"

Olivier