Winnie the Pooh

Micky Chiu mchiu at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed May 16 08:01:11 CEST 2001

Do you like "Winnie the Pooh"? I am a big fan of it, and I would like to
share everything to you about anything of "Winnie the Pooh". I have
searched a lot of "the Pooh" web pages and found interesting about it. I
also thinking of create one by myself too. I know a lot of people like the
classic "the Pooh" somehow, but in my personal point of view. I would
prefer the colorful and cute, new "the Pooh". I have some collections of
sound wave of previous episodes of "Winnie the Pooh". If you are interest
in it then I can share them. Some pictures are also available. Welcome to
post back any message about "Winnie the Pooh".  Can't wait to see every
reply!!