313

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 10:46:30 CEST 2001

Hi, I just wonder: What model is Donald's car, the 313?

I've read somewhere that it it a Ford Roadster '31, I think... but I've just
read it in "Donald Duck & Co" a long long time ago, so I'm not quite sure
how reliable that source is...

I've also seen on the Norwegian TV show "Norge Rundt" some people making a
real car exact similar as 313. If anyone knows more about that story, maybe
they can tell what model THAT was?

And: Any good theories on how Donald got his car? Just wondering...

-olaf-

ps. for you who understand Norwegian, I've opened a "Andeby"-section on my
homepage, http://home.no.net/treaa/ . Unfortunately it's not much there
(mostly my own dreams and reflections), but maybe more is to come...