Another Tree & Rockerduck's Nephews

Richard Bellacera xephyr at jps.net
Thu May 17 23:08:51 CEST 2001

Hi Gilles,

I know that there is also a couple of Family trees that were part of some Barks'
stories, one, I believe was part of a story where Gyro & the Duck clan are visiting
Grandma's house and the Beagle Boys tried to rob the place.  I forget the exact
circumstances, but Gyro switched ON an invention of his and it caused EVERYONE
(the Ducks, Gyro, the Beagle Boys) and the entire house to be transported into
the prehistoric past.  As I recall they were looking at the Family Tree because
they found a mysterious branch from the Prehistoric days and they wanted to
find out who he was.  They ran into a prehistoric Duck whom they believed was
the mysterious relative, and then the whole house and everyone, INCLUDING the
prehistoric Duck were transported back to the present.  Does anyone remember
this story?  Can someone scan a picture of the Prehistoric relative and the
Family Tree for Gilles?

Also, Gilles, for the Rockerduck nephews, I would recommend that you use the
names listed in the image I sent to you since I was guessing when I quoted George,
Patrick & Simeon... I don't remember where I got those names, and I thought
it was listed somewhere on Per Starbeck's site, but I couldn't find it. Sorry.

Rich Bellacera