DCML digest, Vol 1 #539 - 6 msgs

Marco Barlotti marcobar at ds.unifi.it
Mon May 21 23:07:47 CEST 2001

At 12.04 21/05/2001 +0200, Luca Faccioli" <fasu7 at libero.it> wrote:

>My name is Luca Faccioli from Bologna, Italy.
>
>I am a big fan of all Disney Comics afterwar, WDCS, US, DD, italian =
>issues, Egmont production .....
>I also write plot and script and cooperate with Disney Italia and now =
>with Egmont, if anyone has some question to ask or idea to suggest my =
>E-address is at his disposal
Hi, Luca!
Happy to have you on this list!

I am Marco Barlotti, (http://marcobar.cce.unifi.it/DisneyIndex/indice.html)
mantainer of the Italian story file for the I.N.D.U.C.K.S.
(http://www.fumetti.org/Inducks).
In my database I have only two Italian stories written by you, i. e.:

Paperino & le carte vincenti
/Faccioli/Guerrini/
26/con "gioco" di Francesco Guerrini/Paperino; QQQ

Zio Paperone e il deposito-solenide
/Faccioli/Ottavio Panaro/
24/si tuffa nela sabbia quando "sente" il pericolo/Zio Paperone; Paperino,
QQQ, Battista

If you have written other stories, can you please tell us?
Moreover, any further information about your work on Disney Comics will be
interesting!

Thank you for subscribing   ;-)

     Marco

http://marcobar.cce.unifi.it/Comics