Donald's address (WDC 201), Top Brass Club address (WDC 264)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue May 22 02:43:39 CEST 2001

In my previous email I mentioned Scrooge's address which, according
to "The Interplanetary Postman" (US 53), is 1313 Quack Street.

Donald's address is
Mr. Donald Duck, 13 Quack Street, Duckburg.
It's shown in panel 4.1 of the red ink story (WDC 201).

So, unless one of them has moved, Scrooge and Donald live
in the same street. :-)

Do not mistake Donald Duck's address for
Mr. Donald Dock, 1113 Quack Street,
mentioned in panel 3.1.

Another address which is known to have been confusing is the one of
the "Top Brass Club", 768 Plush Avenue. ("The Master Wrecker", WDC 264)
It was mistaken for an old shack at 168 Plush Avenue.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel