Donald's home address

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 22 20:09:31 CEST 2001

Hi everyone!

Rob:
>>I remember the final panel of the story showing a house (Donald's)
>>in the background up in the air "rocking off its foundation" while the
>>silhoutee of a policeman is the foreground is saying
>>"All is back to normal on Oak Street".

I was sure it was a "New Year's Resolutions" story, and it was!
The first of  the series, I believe:
WDC&S 64, Jan '46. ("donald Tames his Temper, Album 7)
Last, page, last panel:
"All quiet on Aok Street, except Donald Duck's house--
which is as usual!"
That's the one where the nephews find about Donald's resolution
"that [he]'ll never get lad again" and do all sorts of  things.

The other ones, if  I'm not mistaken, are
    WDC&S 173 (Feb '55, Album 27, "New Year's Revolutions"; skiing)
    WDC&S 185 (Feb '56, Album 30, "Secret Resolutions"; eating & hat)