Ankkalinnan Pamaus

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 20:31:39 CEST 2001

Hello ,

Timo Ronkainen <timoro at hotmail.com> has transcribed
part 1 of some of my Don Rosa Interview into Finnish
for his "Ankkalinnan Pamaus" #7. He's doing a top
notch job, going back and adding addtional material in
the form of Fanzine material, art and strips from
Captain Kentucky and Pertwillaby. It's the way I'd
wanna see it done. I'm very glad he sent me two
copies. Thanks Timo,

Elliott

5-22-01

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)