TED JOHANSSON (Off Topic)

F. A. Elliott eliot508 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 20:38:36 CEST 2001

Hello,

This is for Ted Johansson <don_ted at hotmail.com> of
Sweden. It's slightly off topic. Forgive me, it's for
a Duck fan. I've been trying to reach you. Did you get
your package? And did you like it. I've e-mailed you 5
times. Have you changed e-mails or don't know my new
one? It's:

                 <eliot508 at yahoo.com>

Elliott,

5-22-01

=====
The 'one' who has a finger on 'it'... scratches against the mahogany lining of a coffin crying, "I am Jonah! I am Jonah! Spit me back out so I may see and feel the light of day again." And, the levithan does not heed for it knows every great epic must come to an 'end.'
A tasty morsel known as... "understanding."  (F.A. Elliott)