Money Bin Blueprints

Heike und Sven taeger-troschke at 01019freenet.de
Sun May 27 17:37:18 CEST 2001

Hi Dan,

> Well, I was going to wait until all the European issues were published and
> on the stands for a bit before posting the blueprints to the Scrooge Page,
> and I still might.  However, since they've already been spread across 2
> pages in the Norwegian newspaper, VG, it's hard to feel quite as reserved
> about showing the drawings.

> Look for them in a few weeks, along with some explanatory text.  It's about
> time I added *something* to that site, anyway.

That is very good news. Thank you very much! I am looking forward to finally
seeing the blueprints. I will check your Scrooge Page every once in a while.

Of course I would appreciate to see more new items on your Scrooge Page, like
the inbetween chapters of the 'Life of Scrooge' saga. But I perfectly under-
stand that you and Don have lots of other things to do. I just wanted to take
the opportunity to tell you how much fun your Scrooge Page brought to me. I
even printed out all the material and had it hardbound in our local copy shop.
So I have my own book about the saga thanks to your (and Don's) brilliant work.

All the best
Sven