KOMIX #156

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon May 28 07:22:42 CEST 2001

Here's what's in this month's issue of Komix:

* Cover by Walt Kelly. I have put a scan in
  http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix156.jpg
* Two pages with "The News of Komix".
* Don's "The Cowboy Captain of the Cutty Sark" (D98045).
* A three page article titled "A cowboy in the Pacific", subtitled
  "Don Rosa talks about an "unknown page" of the Life and Times.
* William Van Horn's "Winging It" (D96009).
* A two page articles titled "Aragones's Space Circus", subtitled
  "imminent landing on the pages of Komix". Komix will begin publishing
  "Space Circus", drawn by Sergio Aragones and written by Mark Evanier,
  in August.  [Needless to say, I am extremely suspicious about this
  move. It's not as if there is a lack of Disney comics material that's
  forcing Komix to use non-Disney material to fill their pages.]
* Romano Scarpa's "Il Linguaggio della Pelle Bufalina" (from Almanaco
  Topolino #139, published in July 1968).

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I'm proficient in hand-to-hand combat, blades, custard pies and the
 Bohemian teaspoon."
-----