Thanks for the blueprints

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Wed May 30 12:42:37 CEST 2001

Hi
Thanks for the explanation, Dan, Kriton and others.

That method reminds me of two things. I once got 4 sheets of blue
paper, and 4 negatives, as an extrea with the weekly. they worked just
about the same way. after the light they had to be fixated in water.

Also reminds me of the duplicator my dad told me they had on his
school. that's between the blueprints and the xeroxes we have today. It
could make color, but only blue red and yellow or so. In his
photo-album I saw some old tickets his pupils made for a play.

The german readers on www.comicforum.de btw are very frustrated they
wont see these blueprints.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk