Need informations about stories!!! scans

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 13:21:38 CET 2001

Hi!
Please, as those publications are not in the I.N.D.U.C.K.S, could somebody
tell me if he recognizes those stories, or just the drawer, or anything, and
also the original names of the Duck relatives appearing in them? :

http://goofy313g.free.fr/1.jpg
http://goofy313g.free.fr/2.jpg
http://goofy313g.free.fr/3.jpg

I can't even tell the number of pages (except for the first, which is 13), as
the magazines in which they have been published aren't the same size than
regular comic books.
I guess the second one is :

<<<Disney comics story W DD 103-04

Donald Duck: The Golden Galleon

Story code
     W DD 103-04
Description
     diving in glass-bottom sub to find golden galleon
Number of pages
     10
Written by
     Carl Fallberg
Pencilled by
     Tony Strobl
Inked by
     Steve Steere
All appearing characters
     Donald Duck, Huey Dewey and Louie, Uncle Scrooge
First published
     September, 1965

But I still need the original name of the captain of the boat (he is also in
my German Duck family tree called Don Dugo
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/germantree.html
The three ancestors in the scrapbook are also on the german tree
Well... I recently found that this tree I call german is in fact a german
publication of a Dutch family Tree...
I have to update all that very soon...
Thank u!!!

Gilles