Carl Barks,Don Rosa and the other greats.

DGE@ECN.egmont.com DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Sat Nov 3 17:55:59 CET 2001

	DIM:
>On the other hand,Kriton,you seem to disregard the long Italian tradition
>of stories which I always found the most complicated and interesting.
	[...]
>For instance in "Il Colosso del Nilo"

I hope I don't take the words out of Kriton's mouth (hi, Kriton!), but...
Dim, you can rest assured that Kriton knows his Italian Duck stories well.
In particular, it was *his* letter that tipped Gladstone off to the
*existence* of "Colossus of the Nile" in the late 1980s, even though it was
the mid-1990s by the time they managed to acquire and publish the story.

	David