Ancient ancestors of the Ducks and Della

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 21:00:22 CET 2001

Yes, I know Don Rosa renamed Dumbella this way because it sounded stupid
On another side, the name Della was already the translation for Dumbella in
German, as shown in the family tree, which is from 1984. I dunno when the
Duck Family Tree of Don, and the Lo$ in which Della appears, have been
published, but that is quite a few years after 1984. I just wanted to know if
it was a coincidence, or if Don inspired himself with the german name of
Dumbella.

About the greek ancestors, this cannot be the story you talked about, because
it is from 1990, so 6 years after the german tree was published...

Gilles