Continuity questions about the Ducks

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 17:38:59 CET 2001

While doing the chronology of Barks and Rosa's storyes I am trying to build
since last year, I noticed that chrismas on bear mountain couldn't be the
first story after Donald has his nephews home...
For instance, "the forbidden valley" has to happen before Donald and the
nephews know Scrooge. If not, they would have talked him about this adventure
;Dinosaurs are not just a detail... it is a striking event (at least, in a
human being's life, so I guess it is in a Duck's life... but it is still to
discuss ;-))
And we see the idea of alive dinosaurs is all new for scrooge in "escape from
forbidden valley"...
I have tons of exemples like this, but today, I was back from the holydays,
and I have a math and a biology exams, tomorrow...

have a nice week
Gilles