DCML digest #725

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Mon Nov 5 20:39:46 CET 2001

As the new Digest passed by, I read my own contribution to see if it made a
grain of sense... and the only misspeaking I did was to write "They will
make references to what adventures they've had in the past". My use of the
word "past" will confuse the issue. I shoulda said "they (the characters)
will make references to other adventures they've had". I should not call it
the "past" since I am saying that all these "current" stories take place in
a not necessarily chronological swirl of the 1950's, and the only thing I
regard as a *past* timeframe of strict continuity is anything that happened
before about 1949.