Dim, Komix

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 22:12:08 CET 2001

Hi all

First of all, let me welcome our new Greek member
(geia sou patrioth!) in DCML :-)

Anders (hi!) wrote:

> But i couldn't give it to him, as it was my own
> subscriber's edition

Hey, you scotch tightwad! (is Scrooge a relative of
you?)-LOL!
:-)

> The Mickey Mystery pocketbook you mention has become

> one of my favorites

Me too. Mickey Mystery was one of the most successful
series in Greece. The first issues are very rare.
Fortunatelly I bought them all :-)

Dim (that's for Dimitris, right?) wrore:

> In fact Almanako magazine reprints only stories of
> him and Arizona Goof for the last four years.

...which I stopped buying several years ago. Some of
these stories was awful...
Best Wishes

=====
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens, Greece