Correction

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:51:41 CET 2001

  When I was refearing to "The Invisible Intruder" as being a Barks story I
was using the presentation of it in Komix 67,January 1994 which says it was
both written and drawn by Barks.After Don's comment I searched the Inducks
which says it is actualy written by Vic Lockman.Thanks for the information
Don.And you made it clear that the only stories you could have known at any
time were the ones printed in the U.S.A.But sometimes your stories seem to
confirm stories that you tend to disregurd.For example most older Italian
stories about Scrooge's past claimed that he was traveling the world during
the 1920's and 1930's.Your idea of placing him out of Duckburg during the
first decade and not reporting on his activities during the second after the
1930 incident does not realy cancel some of the facts mentioned in them.
  As for references about "The Money Ocean"'s plot not being this
exciting,who said it is?I just mention this story's Money Bin is the most
impressive and seems to confirm that Scrooge's wealth is still increasing
constantly after 1930.By the way this storie talks about more than one Money
Bins.An idea that was regurarly appearing in both American and Italian
stories that were reprinted in Greece for years.Barks only created THE Money
Bin for Scrooge.Who came up with the idea there were more than one?Nobody
seems to use this idea anymore but I don't know if this has anything to do
with Don's influence.I just happened to notice there aren't even mentioned
in the more recent stories.