Paperinika

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:38:25 CET 2001

The only stories with Paperinika I have been able to find reprinted in
Greece are "Paperinika contro Paperinik"(I TL 923-A,I TL 924-A)and
"Paperinika e la selvagia banda dei Mekanos"(I TL 1290-A,I TL 1291-A).Rather
good ones,though I didn't like the Queen from Snow White in a Ducks'
story,but no explanation for the origins of the character is given.The first
story with this version of Daisy in the Inducks is "Paperinika e il filo di
Arriana"(I TL 906-C).If this story presents her origin could anyone explain
it to me.How is she related to Paperinik and his own origin?