beagle boys _ grandpa beagle_ are the bb's fathers dead?[to don]

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 19:58:26 CET 2001

Hi!

Are the beagle boys of mississippi dead???

I found a lot of different "grandpa beagle"...
I don't think they are the same character, as they all have a very different
looking and number...
I found how to come up with some of them, I Just have to tell they only are
the grandpas of the beagle boys appearing in the story...
It works for most of them.
I need more information about a grandpa. He appeared in Rich's page "Bboys
inc.", and I still have the picture:
http://goofy313g.free.fr/beaglefamily.jpg
In this page:
http://home4.swipnet.se/~w-47991/CarlBarks/index.htm
I found those informations:

<<In some comic book stories, especially those by Vic Lockman, the Beagle
Boys were often directed by Grandpa "Blackheart" Beagle [G-176].>>

I guess this could be this one, as his number seems to finnich by "...176"
PLease, if you know him, tell me the numbers of the beagle boys appearing in
the same storie.

I saw in those pages:
http://www.seriesam.com/barks/detarticles.html
that there were also a beagle 176-000 in US 21-02 the money well. what does
he look like? could somebody scan him?
In the first page I talked about, I also learned, in the "carl barks"
section, that he created a "President Emeritus [176-001]". IN which story is
it?
does somebody have pictures of Babyface [176-167], from ducktales, or could
just tell me how he does looK like?
The same thing for Bushwack; Bomber;
                          Baffling; Baron von; Backbite; Bankshot; Backwards;
Binky; Bacon; Beanball; Buck 'n'
                          Roll; Blitzkreig; Bifocal; Bullseye; Bulkhead;
Butterball  from ducktales, except that I need the number too.

If some of you have a story with : Einstein Beagle, "Intellectual-176"
[I-176], "Supersensitive-176" [S-176],
                          "Stoolie-123", Lippy the Vintriloquist, Uncle
Nitwitz, "Psycho-8" [P-8], Auntie and Granny
                          Beagle, etc, that would be nice of you to make
SCANS!!!!

Thank u!

Gilles