Help with the Trophy Room!

Blasco Pisapia blascopisapi at pop.libero.it
Sun Nov 11 13:53:57 CET 2001

Hi!

This is a 'SOS' mainly addressed to Italian members. (But you never know...)

Some time ago, Italian magazine Zio Paperone published a wonderful
drawing of the Trophy Room by Don Rosa, in which all Scrooge's
treasures where portraied. It was sort of a game, the readers were
challenged to identify all of them.
I don't have my collection right here to check myself, but I can ask
a friend of mine to fetch the magazine, *IF* I can tell him the
number of the issue...
Could anyone help me?
Of course, if someone would be as kind as making a scan for me, I
would appreciate it VERY MUCH!

Thank you in advance , and best wishes to Don: keep up your wonderful work!

By the way, speaking of wonderful work, welcome to Enrico, new
subscriber to this list!

Blasco