Coins and Ducks.

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:07:52 CET 2001

Somebody mentioned Magica could go after Glomgold's and Rockerduck's
talisman-coins.In "Midas Touch" by Carl Barks she is said to have obtain
coins touched by the richest men in the World.Scrooge is the last on her
list.Those coins are still in her possesion and probably include a coin
touched by the Second Richest Duck and one touched by the Third.That means
she already has coins touched by Glomgold and Rockerduck.Also in "A Little
Something Special"(D 96325) by Don Rosa we learn that she stole Glomgold's
first rand on 1952.
  As for Scrooge's three main rivals I have a question.Magica has met both
Flintheart and Rockerduck.Have Flintheart and Rockerduck ever met during a
story?Rockerduck has claimed at times the title of the Second Richest Duck
in the world which belongs to Flintheart.Is there a story in which either
one mentions the other?