Eega Beeva

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 13:22:04 CET 2001

In a message dated 11/17/2001 6:41:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
raptus at stofanet.dk writes:

> Well this is a rather silly question: Anybody knows what the origin of
> the name "Eega Beeva" is--does it have any meaning as such? And about
> the sillyness. Well, I watched "Striptease" on TV yesterday (or at
> least parts of it) and in this movie Demi Moore drops her clothes in a
> club called..."Eager Beaver"(!) ;-)

Eager Beaver is an expression that pre-dates Eega Beeva, and is yes what EB
is.
  the more current term would be " a go-getter"
  the club in the film is a different kind of eager beaver.......and as you
might guess, an offensive term to some
Steven Rowe
SRoweCanoe at aol.com