Re 739: Ari

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Nov 17 23:43:08 CET 2001

ARI
> After Pekka, Marja Ritola gave a view in Don Rosa/Carl Barks
> intertextuality. During her presentation and in discussion after it
there
> was some pondering about the conventions: traditional conventions and

> Barks-conventions, and how Don broke many of the frozen conventions
despite
> and because of crabbing onto Barks-tradition most tightly.
Marja Ritola - is that the person who wrote the pro gradu on
intertextuality in Don Rosa's stories?
I saw the interview done by Mr. Elliott, where the ph.d. (is that the
same as pro gradu?) is shown.

I wonder if that book would sometime be published, or become available
in english, just to fans.
As a duckhunter I would certainly love to read it.