Pirate Gold by Barks & Hannah - and one Paul murry story

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Nov 23 10:45:02 CET 2001

SIMO:

> I noticed there's a funny connection between the Pirate
> Gold story with one story Paul Murry draw in the early
> 1960's.

The "Pirate Gold" story was based on the plot of a cartoon that was
never filmed. From what I remember from an old Gladstone article,
this plot was reused several times, including a Peter Pan and a Woody
Woodpecker story!!! Presumably, the Murry story that you mention is one
more such story.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"If everybody gave up because things were hopeless, the whole vast panoply of
 galactic history would be reduced to an exponentially expanding mass of
 fissioning protozoa."
-----