KOMIX #162

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Nov 26 08:01:12 CET 2001

The December issue of Komix came out early, confirming that there will
be more Aragones stuff in the future. In the next issue they will be
publishing the first part of another four-parter called, translated back
from Greek, "Groo and Rufert".  Suffice it to say that I am not amused,
and providing KOMIX with free publicity is the last thing I am going
to do. I did my translations and monthly presentations because it had
been fun, but this is no longer the case.  Thus, my monthly postings
are going to cease in protest, and I urge my fellow Greek readers not
to pick up this column.

Another non-amusing feature of this month's issue is that all the valid
articles (there are *two* bogus articles in this issue) are about Snow
White.  Readers are left to deal on their own with "Hearts of the Yukon",
which just begs for an accompanying article, explaining who the various
apperaring characters are.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Before this regeneration you were keen on cats, and you know what curiosity
 did to them!"
-----