Over-reactions.

Dim I Nticoudis dimadick at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:11:08 CET 2001

  Kriton it is your right to stop helping Komix get some publishity.But read
the issue more carefuly.The two main articles-7 pages- are about Walter
Elias Disney(1901-1966).The article about Snow White has only 2 pages.I
didn't like it that there is no accompanying article for such a great story
as "Hearts of the Yukon" and that more of Aragones's stories are going to be
published but anyone who wants information on Sir Samuel Benfield
Steele(1849-1919) and John Griffith "Jack" London Chaney(1876-1916) can
search for himself as I did.There are plenty of pages for both in the
Internet.
  As for the recent comment on Pier Lorenzo De Vita's style I don't like it
myself but Martina's scenario in those particular stories is interesting
enough to make me forget about the drawings.
  "Paperiade" features a conflict between the Ducks.The Beagle Boys just
obey orders.The law is not involved.There is no criminal element in the
story.