Mailing Lists (again)

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Nov 28 09:46:46 CET 2001

Favio:

> There are probably less "new" Disney comics groups than
> what you say (I don't think
> there is one every few months).

I didn't keep track, so I can't give exact numbers. But it looks to me there
are 4 a year, at least.

> But subscribing or reading the messages is not
> more difficult than for instance, sending this email.

To me it is. Reading e-mail from one mailing list is much easier than having
to visit several websites, news groups, chat rooms, to read about Disney
comics.

> I do think it's easier for some of us to do it from the web.
> Many persons read the DCML from the archives.

So what's your point? That DCML is easy to read from the web too? Yep,
exactly.

> I don't know who would forward things from one forum to another.

I know at least one person who did exactly that today. 8-)

--Harry.