Disney comics on IRC

Morten Lied Johansen mortenlj at student.matnat.uio.no
Tue Nov 27 19:37:15 CET 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Søren Krarup Olesen wrote:

> If you wish to know all the details, do check
>
> http://irc.duckburg.dk/irchelp

Considering I'm a lurker on this list one might think I wouldn't be
among the first to join... but I'm an irc-addict, and couldn't let this
opportunity to get yet another server to chat on pass me by... :)

Anyways... why this mail you say... well... I just thought that while
irc is one of the oldest chat forms of the internet, it's also one of
the least known... so here are some links to give you some pointers
along the way... :)

http://www.newircusers.com/
http://irchelp.org/

Both these sites give you both a quick guide to all things irc and more
advanced stuff if you feel like really using irc... :)

--
Morten
Do witches run spell checkers?