New Scarpa Xmas story

Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Thu Nov 29 14:52:42 CET 2001

LUCA:

> And the Italian readers shall read another Scarpa's Xmas story, in the
> meantime, in a brand new version unpublished (in this version) in all the
> world. A very likable Xmas present, I say...  Its title logo reminds
> "Topolino e Le Delizie Natalizie" VERY MUCH.
> Ellsworth and Atomino, with Eega Beeva, too, star in it!
> (don't miss it!) :-)

I'm not an Italian reader, but I subscribe to a total of 6 titles and news
like this is absolutely fantastic! However, you didn't mention the book in
which this story will appear; given that it's a MM story, it can't be ZIO
PAPERONE. Could this story appear in the next "I MAESTRI DISNEY ORO"
dedicated to Scarpa? I need to know this so that I won't miss it! :-)

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Assistant Academic Dean & Professor of Economics
The American College of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki--GREECE
Phone #: +30-310-398228