Old & new pools

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Wed Oct 3 13:45:15 CEST 2001

Hello!

I just updated the Italian I.N.D.U.C.K.S. portal on the Anonima Fumetti web
pages, with a new special and a new pool, both of them are about the Disney
super heroes: Paperinik, Super Goof, the new Witch, and so on. You are all
invited to express your preference (if any) for one of them!

The previous pool was about the most  hated Disney characters, and its
result was quite surprising for me:

Paperino Paperotto (173)..........21%
Chip 'n' Dale (75).................9%
Paperinika (69)....................8%
Melody (64)........................8%
Zombi (64).........................8%
The Three Little Pigs (55).........6%
Launchpad McQuack (46).............5%
the Duckis family (44).............5%
Li'l Bad Wolf (43).................5%
Little Gum (43)....................5%
Pete nephews (42)..................5%
Aunt Tessie (38)...................4%
Bongo (33).........................4%

Total votes: 789 (we were allowed to express more than one preference).

I like (a lot) the adventures of Paperino PAperotto, who, as someone else
already noticed (Armando, if I'm not wrong...) are very similar to the
Calvin & Hobbes ones, and surely a good, fun reading if compared to all the
*bad* stories appeared on the Italian Disney magazines in the previous
years... such as the S-coded featuring Aunt Tessie and the I-coded with the
meaningless characters of Zombie and Little Gum.

It is also a strange result the one achieved by Chip and Dale.

I have a particular hate for Li'l Bad Wolf, so I'm sorry he didn't received
more votes...

What do you think about this?

Ciao,

  - Paolo

http://digilander.iol.it/inducks  mailto:p.castagno at libero.it

"Parigi...la moda...i negozi...il Nilo!"
(Paperina in I TL  984-A)