Hello

Raman Dogra ramandata at samparkonline.com
Sat Oct 6 11:03:03 CEST 2001

Dear Sirs,

I am working with a company India involved in Data Entry, Word
Processing, Type Setting, Imaging, Auto cad drawings, Well log data
processing. 78 highly qualified professionals are working round the
clock to  meet tight deadlines and 99.995% accuracy as required by the
clients. The output can be sent back on CDs, data tapes or even through
Internet. We have ISDN lines and our own FTP site to make transfer at
fast rate. If you can help me finding business in South America or if i
am helpful to you, please feel free  to contact me.
 Also the labor is very cheap in India, we assure you very cheap prices
for your work with peak accuracy.

  Looking forward for a positive response from you.

  Best Regards
  Raman Dogra
  (Manager Marketing)
  Datanet Associates Pvt. Ltd.