Barks and magic

Ari Seppi ariseppi at koti.soon.fi
Mon Oct 15 14:12:46 CEST 2001

Timo:
> Barks said in some interview that he always tried to find some kind
rational
> explanations and solutions to his stories. No inexplicable fable or
> supernatural things.
> So I believe that yuo can't find any supernatural things in his own
stories.
> You probably remember story about golden christmas tree with *real*
witch,
> but the story wasn't his own.

But what about "King Scrooge the First" with the immortal Egyptian?
Isn't that Bark's own script? At least Inducks *) or the Guidebook *2)
don't have remarks about other plottists.

*) http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/story.php/0/W+US+++71-01

*2) http://www.seriesam.com/barks/comicsus067.html#us0071-01

--
Ari Seppi (mani at iki.fi)