Another Fethry supporter

Martin Olsen martin_olsen at post.tele.dk
Wed Sep 5 22:18:19 CEST 2001

Hi folks,

I think Don Rosa's "views" on Fethry prove that he hasn't bothered to learn
what or who this character is. When I was a kid in Denmark back in the
sixties I was annoyed by Fethry, and I generally didn't like the stories in
which he appeared. Later on, and especially after reading Jon Gisle's book
Donaldismen, it dawned on me that the fact that the character was annoying
was in fact the fact that made him a good character. In other words: Fethry
works! Fethry stories work! At least the Kinney/Hubbard-created Fethry
stories work. And that's a fact!

Martin