Indexing

Tim Rogers captaintube at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:46:21 CEST 2001

In reference to the bi-lingual web page ... I am glad you have done an
English version. I am Australian, and cannot read Dutch. I am about to
catalog my parents collection of Disney comics ... dating back to the 70's.
They were chucked in a cardborad box for the last 10 years ... so I am
dreading the condition.

I loved read them all as a kid, and only now understand why they were so
entertaining.

Tim