Website about the Dutch DD-Weekly

Jan Follak Jan.Follak at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Sep 7 13:04:45 CEST 2001

Harry:

Although your website isn't finished yet, I enjoyed reading and looking at
what is already there very much. One things is especially interesting: the
German "Micky Maus" celebrates its own fifties-anniversary this year and
its development can (sometimes) be compared to the Dutch weekly.  Too bad
that we did not have the renaissance in the seventies. Instead the German
weekly was almost as dull as in the sixties. On the other hand I agree with
you about the S-coded-stories that started to appear in the sixties. I grew
up with them and found many of them very good and funny.

Best wishes,
Jan