Goofy and Fethry and Donald and Mickey

Ari Seppi mani at
Fri Sep 7 14:16:26 CEST 2001

>I certainly agree!!! Goofy has a great deal of personality! But that is
>something that Mickey lacks, in my opinion (personality). I've read a lot
>of mickey stories in my days, and I've never liked them at all as much
>Donald-stories, because of Mickey's lack of personality.

The thing I like about Goofy is that he makes good Scifi/Fantasy -stories
possible. For some reason those stories don't usually work with ducks. For
example the Ice Sword series *) and the Star Wars parody *2). Plain wonderful.

Ari Seppi (mani at
Erittäin fanaattinen Harry Potter -kirjojen ja Disney-sarjakuvien palvoja