50 years Dutch Donald Duck weekly

Simo Malinen malines at iobox.fi
Mon Sep 10 17:14:43 CEST 2001

>From H.W.Fluks at kpn.com  Wed Sep  5 13:26:05 2001
>
>I made a new wesite, about 50 years of Dutch
"Donald Duck"weekly. The URL is:
    >http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/bolderbast/xindexeng.html

Hi Harry!
Fine pages, but maybe you should add there that Mau Heymans only
pencilled (and wrote) that artwork sample in "New Era 1983-1992" -page.

Peter Colle (Dutch too?) was the inker of that story
(H 95114) - and I think he also should be credited for that
fine artwork.

Quite like Tony Strobl some decades ago Mau Heymans seems to
draw lots of stories whereas many times he leaves the inking
work to the other artists. By Inducks not only Peter Colle
but also Bas Heymans, Frans Leenheer and Comicup Studios
(Spanish staff artists) are inking Mau's stories.

 - Simo

_ _ _
Joka viikko uusia loistavia soittoääniä ja logoja osoitteessa www.iobox.fi!