Nevertheless another Digest

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Sep 11 13:49:22 CEST 2001

From: "Fluks, H.W." <H.W.Fluks at kpn.com>
>>>Maybe I'm too methodic. I archive all my e-mails, and it's easier to
search
for an old mail when it has a readable subject. I guess you never look at
old mails again (where would you get the time for that?), so you don't have
that problem.

I see your point! I'm also a nutball archivist, but not of e-mails. I get
so many that I purge them in vast numbers otherwise I'd soon get buried by
them. But I can see how the subject lines would be important if I saved 'em
all.
With no subject line it would be like the thousand-some-odd boxes of comics
down in my comic "vault" if, instead of labeling each box's contents, my
labels said "COMICS", "ADDITIONAL COMICS", "MORE COMICS", "STILL MORE
COMICS", "EVEN MORE COMICS", "NEVERTHELESS MORE COMICS"... it would be
rather hard to find a particular issue, eh?