DISASTER

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 14:34:53 CEST 2001

Just to tell to the American DCMailians, especially American people from NY Washington area, that France and Europe are with them.
I know it is not the place to speak about that, but I couldn't do as if nothing happened, as if so many hearts from all over the word had not been shocked, as if so many lifes from innocent people, old and young, male and female, even children and babies, hadn't been taken.
I am affraid of a war, I am affraid of the increasure of racism that all tis will involve.
I dunno exactly if the responsibles are this man who looks like a Mahradjah of the Howduyudustan, or other people, but that is horrible, and I still can't think that they are human beings.
Instead of following their God, they follow a Devil, and because of them, muslims who have a true faith in a true God are punished in a lot of minds.
They are ashamed because they are represented on TV by people who do terrible disasters, or by people who are partying, who are happy of what happened.
My thoughts go too to those people : We don't forget you, still keep your faith in your GOD,CAUSE HE IS THE SAME THAN OURS.
Best wishes to those people, to the victims and their families, and to everyody
God bless my friends and brothers from France, Europe, America, the World, and DCML.
We will stop this Devil, this Beast, whatever it can be.
Peace and Love and Mickey Mouse, as Rich uses to say!

Gilles MAURICE