Yesterday

Sue and Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Wed Sep 12 21:54:01 CEST 2001

Yesteday morning I was wrapping up some material to send to Egmont and
didn't bother to turn on the radio, which is how I usually get news in the
morning. DHL then came by to pick up the package, and my wife, Susan, just
got back from the dentist, and together they informed me of what had
happened. With all air traffic grounded, the DHL driver informed us that it
was going to be a while before that package got to its destination.

That part made sense. The rest made no sense at all. None. And no matter
what they find out about it, whoever they may nail for it, it never will.

Gary Leach