Nostradamus

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:20:23 CEST 2001

BFOSTERLA at aol.com:

>Are you guys familiar with Nostradamus? This is a quote from one of his
>predictions:
>
>  "In the year of the new century and nine months,
>   From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
>   The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
>   Fire approaches the great new city..."
>
>  "In the city of York there will be great collapse,
>   twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress fall,
>   the great leader will succumb,
>   the third big war will come when the big city is
>   burning..."
>
>2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month. New
>York
>is located at the 41st degree Latitude.
>
>He also said that this will be the third World War  and it would be bigger
>than the last two wars.  I hope he is wrong, but judging from his
>predictions
>of Hitler, Napoleon, and Pearl Harbor, this is shocking............

Remember, that Nostradamus used 16th century's french and very symbolic
language. His "predictions" are very easy to put to fit in any happening.

I think it's absurd to expect the WW3. A war will come, if a country did
this, but to await a terrible massacre in our so-called "civilized" world...
I don't think so.

This thing is taken very seriously in the whole world, as it should be, in
Finland we had special reports on tuesday, wednesday and some even today,
and it seems that they will continue for a long time.

I don't understand the thing that the plane that went to Pentagon should
have gone to the White House. I don't know what happened in that plane, but
can you really make a mistake between P and WH?

And all this talk about the 911, when do they figure out that plane's
numbers make 666 or something?

Do any of you americans know what your leaders are going to do next?