Disaster

Fabio longtom at oeste.com.ar
Thu Sep 13 20:32:25 CEST 2001

> Jonathan:
> >>A holocaust like the one we've lived to see is far more important
> >> than printed stories about some talking ducks and rhetorical questions
> >> about the true name of the mythical ancient city of Xanadu.

I agree, but I digress. If you want feel sorrow for ever go on. But life go
on, too. The Ducks are the life and we would love the life, the ever
adventure of living. We love Scrooge because he fight with all his forces,
because he never surrender.

In these days american people name one and another time Pearl Harbor. I am
wonder if they think in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Thus, I would prefer talk about Xanadu, Kubla Khan and Ducks that help us to
love the life with a smile...

Fabio Blanco
longtom at oeste.com.ar