DCML digest, Vol 1 #666 - 11 msgs

Tryg Helseth tryg at statease.com
Thu Sep 13 21:16:38 CEST 2001

At 08:48 PM 9/13/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>From: "Doukakis, Mark (NBC)" <Mark.Doukakis at nbc.com>
>Subject: AMERICA: THE GOOD NEIGHBOR
>
>This, from a Canadian newspaper, is worth sharing.America: The Good
>Neighbor.Widespread but only partial news coverage wasgiven recently to a

It isn't apparent from this copy, but this piece actually came out in January of this year and the thing America was going to come of "with their flag high" was most likely the 2000 election. see http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/1/21/203823.shtml

Even so, it does seem more appropriate for the recent devastating attack.  We need all the words of encouragement we can get.

Tryg