AMERICA: THE GOOD NEIGHBOR

Maurizio Giulio lantanai at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 14 01:16:37 CEST 2001

<Norbert.Stippler at rhein-main.net>

> Just a few comments about a, in my opinion, stupid
mail.

>>From: Doukakis, Mark (NBC) <Mark.Doukakis at nbc.com>
>>Subject: AMERICA: THE GOOD NEIGHBOR

De-lurking...

The mail sent by Mark Doukakis is a nationalistic spam
and/or troll. I guess that this was an error and hope
that Mark won't send any more of those to the list.

What happened in America is a tragedy but I can't help
thinking that people almost never talk about the
enormous amount of persons killed in a few wars around
the world, sometimes several hundred of thousands in a
few months. For these ones, we never send emails to
say that we're shocked by the numbers of innocent
victims.

I *do* hope that Americans won't take the above badly,
as I am absolutely with them and am sharing their
pains. Just a though.

PS: this mailing list is great.