Disaster - Off topic

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Fri Sep 14 10:57:01 CEST 2001

Dan Shane:

> I was properly chastised by a fellow DCML member for
> responding to this off-topic thread

You were? What a "nice" thing to do.
I'm just letting you know that you have *my* full support.

Apostolis Trikourakis:

> I hope there are no deads from your countries.

Our minister of foreign affairs reports that he fears 1 or 2 dead people
from the Netherlands.
This information is important for people who are missing relatives or
friends. But otherwise I don't see the point in counting the deads by
nationality.

This morning when I drove to work, whole streets were full of Dutch and
American flags, hanging half-mast. At 12:00 (in 2 hours), we will have a
3-minute silence.

--Harry.