NYC

Santiago García Banhos sgarcia at external.uf-isf.es
Fri Sep 14 11:17:24 CEST 2001

My sincere condolences and my deepest friendship and love to all NewYorkers
and Americans and all people who lost folks in this brutal attack. Hard
times!

BTW Me, I don't pay much attention on "prophecies", because there is a
reason by which they are much doubtable from the very root: Concerning all
prophecies not involving natural disasters, which happens first? The
prediction or the fact? I mean, the prophet say about future people's
acting, or the people acts because the past prophet said? You never can
tell.

My best wishes,

Santiago.