People of good will

Shelley Hanson/KlezmerAllThatJazz klezmerallthatjazz at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 14 17:11:11 CEST 2001

Thanks to all for their words of support in this time of tragedy. I grieve
for the innocent people from many countries who have lost their lives.

This list has been valuable not just for the entertainment of our mutual
appreciation of this art form, but for the opportunity to learn many things
about life and points of view from many parts of the world. How horrible
that at a time when the Internet has made it possible to bring people of
good will from many diverse backgrounds together with common interests,
others are trying to destroy the world with hate.